Wednesday, February 25, 2009

haha

ok i finished like 2/5 of my fern report...was in sch on mon discussing proj...after which i went to pluck some ferns from sch hahaz eh now thinking back, i was so brave to cross over the barrier to pluck it with my state of mind then becos i was so tired...and i might just roll off the slope hahahaz luckily i din...but anyway i still got filina and yijun to rely on lol! i really dun like slope...haha i know i repeted it a lot of times and i really dun wan to go to the vegetative analysis practical hahaz..

went astons with HSM gang for dinner...and as usual they came over to my house to watch HSM3!!! and we were happily singing away!!

i am supposed to do work after they left and i saw the note that JO tagged me on facebook hahaz i was so inspired that i did it too!! ok good and i am nervous about my interview on friday!! omg i really hope i have time to study!!

my phone died! so irritated!!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home