Tuesday, February 17, 2009

bird watching

woah today's eco practical was on bird watching!! despite the blisters that my shoes had inflicted on me, i enjoyed the practical! i like the TA! she's like v funny and jovial! makes me happy too! lol

so the bunch of us were given a pair of binoculars each..so i was carrying it with my hands initially until the TA warned us not to drop it cos each pair costs over 1K! woah i immediately hang it over my neck lol...even if i fall down, i will save the binoculars first lol

so we went around basically the whole campus looking at birds...den classmates will scream "There!! there!! there!!" den the rest will echo "where? where? where?" den the reply will be "no more! fly away already" hahaz or "eh? aeroplane la!" hahaz so funny! my neck is numb from the weight of the binoculars and we had to constantly lift our heads and look for birds.

we saw a no. of birds and woohoo i now can recognize some of the birds in s'pore!! and there are some pple who asked us what we are looking at...haha maybe they tot we looking at some UFOs or something liddat..and we looked like tourists hahaz..din see crows today..maybe they all got shot down..how sad..

was totally chatting away with filina and min min in stats lecture which starts at 6 lol...tat's not a good example but i cant help it!! v tired and hungry after the field trip...and mi and fil had supper again...BAD! hahaz due to my tiredness, i spouted a lot of rubbish to filina hahaz omg..i feel so bad!! i take back all the nasty things i've said today...world peace (^.^)v !

and of cos i spotted michelle in lecture!!! i know u are monitoring this blog in the dark hahaz u cant hide/run from me hahaz...caught her in the toilet a couple of weeks ago lol and her plan of avoiding me fell through lol!

ninjax was telling me that we should copy down our indonesian conversation in a book and that will be like a good joke book lol...mon when we tot we were gg to be late i told her we can explain to the ibu

"ibu, maaf, the bis got a lot of orangs"

LOL!
anyway bis = bus and orang = people.
SO FUNNY! we were laughing away at the bus stop. i really like the grammer class ibu! hahaz she's so nice! and i will strive to be her most beloved student in class hahaz by answering all her questions while i still can!! it's getting tougher...

ok sem break...i will find a day to go kent ridge myself to see my beloved ladder ferns!! ar!! how to write my report!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home