Sunday, January 25, 2009

updates

i went tuition on wednesday at my favourite tutee's place hahaz....despite being my favourite tutee, she is also the one that gets all the scoldings from me...now i finally understand what is 打是疼,骂是爱 thingy...scolding is indeed proportional to love hahaz because i dote on her that's why i wanted her to improve and she did la *shed tears*. there's a reason why i dote on her because she really can make me laugh at her silliness and ya she's like v adorable and always like to share her barang barang with me...and ya i seldom scold my other tutees haha especially the elaine look a like one hahahaz! ELAINE one of my tutee looks like you lo! omg i can see ur shadow in her hahaz but u are more amiable lol...

so on wednesday because she told me she wanted to go chinatown at night and asked me come asap...so i rushed down from sch without lunch and because of tat massive traffic jam (if not i wld haf taken my lunch)i was late. when i reached there she sorta say "how come u so late?" den i said i already rushed down le without lunch...the next moment she screamed at her mum and told her mum i din haf my lunch and i was a bit paiseh la hahaha the next moment i see milk and biscuits on the table *touched*...her family always treated me well! like always cook food for me because her mum is such a great cook!! everytime i teach her...den i can smell like the pot of tomyum and i start drooling and is authentic thai food!! cos her mum is thai...and every CNY she'll make me this super yummy chilli which i cant bear to share it with anyone hahaz...but of cos not everyone can take the spicyness cos is chilli padi lol...i was defeated by the thai mango salad she made and i ended up tearing...

my fav tutee can nv memorize spelling...so i'll made her write over and over again...she will always write more than wat i told her to...i can tell she got put in effort :) the first time i taught her...none of her subjects was a pass and now *tearing* she passed EMS!! i was so delighted and i feel so proud of her!!

ok the whole purpose of me of me relating my happiness is that....i think i know what i am heading in my life hahahaz! i'm going to apply for moe teaching award and hopefully i get through the selection :) so friends....give me your blessings hahaz and stop doubting my choice lol! i'm not going to be a weird teacher...i try to promise that hahaz..

ok chinese new year eve now offically...ok i shall quote from nick hahaz the person who msn on new year eve saying "Please forgive me if i did or say something that offended you for the past donkey years." so ya similarly, dear frens forgive me if i ever said nasty things (i believe i do that v often)...and u know those were meant to be jokes hahaz (even if i look serious lol)and presenting my fav song lately...Sorry by Buckcherry...he has a strong accent though...

Oh I, Had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I missed you and things werent the same
Cause everything inside, it never comes out right
and when i see you cry, it makes me wanna die

I'm sorry im bad, im sorry im blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back

I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go round
And I just wanted to say, I'm sorry

This time, I think I'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame
Cause everything inside, it never comes out right
And when I see you cry, It makes me wanna die

I'm sorry im bad, im sorry im blue
I'm sorry about all the things i said to you
And I know I cant take it back

I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go round
And i just wanted to say, Im sorry

Every single day i think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never to late to make it right, oh yeah

I'm sorry im bad, I'm sorry im blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And i know i cant take it back

I love how you kiss, i love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go round
And i just wanted to say, Im sorry

I'm sorry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home