Thursday, February 05, 2009

updates

tired...tired...and tired...

8am tutorial on monday...as much as i like bahasa indonesia but it's still a chore to go to sch tat early without a seat on the mrt *mengapa??* i was quite lost during lesson because the lecturer speaks v fast and the speed i have been practising is like slow...but i still managed to converse to ninjax in our broken indonesian hahaz and the homework for this week is to write a composition of at least 60 words wahahaz...on my home or my university...haiz i think my story will be quite crappy with my limited vocab and my poor grammar hahaz juz like those my tutees submitted to me and i scream "what is this!!!?? REDO" hahaz KARMA...

the field trip to tanah merah ferry terminal on tuesday with long pants, long sleeve tops, covered toe shoes (in order to prevent sandflies' bite) was tiring...and there's no sandflies but the shoes left me a big red blister on my feet...i had fun kicking all the sands into those crab holes trying to irritate the crabs inside hahaz but act like a coward when i see those big crab holes and decided not to mess with the triad boss...

today's experiment on live mice makes me feel a bit uncomfortable...seeing them looking ard curiously, crawling ard and stuff liddat makes me think that they are actually cute and living...handling dead mice was better i think...at least u wun associate them with "living things" anymore...less guilty hehe though equally sinful but in the name of science...sacrifices need to be made hahaz

oh dear seems like there's a lot of things for me to do but i juz dont feel like starting...inertia...was doing maths with my sec sch tutee and ya she confused me hahaz and v tired...yawnz...i will do work tml!! i need rest :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home