Friday, February 13, 2009

cant stop laughing

i cant stop laughing when i look at my indonesian compo about my good friend lol! i wrote an indonesian compo about sk and i wrote tons of good things about her because my ibu only taught me positive words lol!! my essay is like primary 1 standard but nvm i will improve hahaz...bahasa indonesia is fun man!! anyway there's a joke in the class haha

Classmate G (name has been censored) wanted to know where is ibu's children but instead she asked..

Classmate G: anak ada dari mana? (Where is your children from)
Ibu: *gives a puzzled look* dari suami...(from husband)

hahaz sorry but i think it's v funny hahaz it's v stressful to speak indonesian when the ibu suddenly ask u and den u'll be taking a long time to process the question and formulate the answer...but still...the interactive tutorials really interest me!!
and sk said she'll write me a compo in spanish and try to fake it with enrique's lyrics lol!! one day i shall blog in indonesian hahaz!!

had pharmaco ca on wed! hope everything turns out fine...i dun like negative marking...anyway my lecturer was going through a lecture on hypertension...

lecturer: what can cause hypertension?
class: *silent*
lecturer: u can get it from your parents, it's hereditary. And what else?
class: *remained silent*
lecturer: *looking serious* and from parents-in-law

and he went on talking abt how his fren got hypertension after moving in with paretns-in-law and stress stuff lol...apparently a lot of lecturers dun like parents-in-law...there's this other lecturer always trying to quote examples on ways to poison parents-in-law haha
_______________________________

and i decided to blog someting abt my religion :) i seldom touch on this issue but somehow i just feel like sharing today

on mon...i got inspired by my prof's brief intro to this book called "miracles of mindfulness" by Thich Nhat Nanh a Vietnamese Buddhist monk on ways of meditation and focusing. so i went down to the lib and try to find the book but i cldnt find it...so i ended up borrowing this book by him entitled "Buddha Mind, Buddha Body".

I am a Buddhist btw though i'm not a vegetarian. I do believe in the teachings of Lord Buddha and i certainly would like to follow the teachings but still...i'm still a normal being, having erratic emotions and selfish in a way...maybe one day i will "see it through" but not yet...

anyway back to the book...i read quite a bit...and it really makes me think...when was the last time that i had walked happily or did i ever walk happily before? when we walk, we seldom concentrate on walking, our mind kept thinking about other stuff, worrying this and that...that is why we dun feel the happiness while walking. in the book it states that we should walk, feeling the happiness on the mark of freedom, solidity and the mark of life we've made on the ground. what we should be thinking is "I am alive, I am making a step". i will try to take up this practice of walking meditation but it's not as easy as it sounds..

i will try to read the book despite my hectic life hahaz...need to destress myself and also need to train focusing myself :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home