Friday, February 20, 2009

busy

it's gg to be a busy mid sem break for me...

eco lab report, still at research phase GOSH! stab me or something...

statistic project! i din even listen in class GOSH! slap me or something

infectious disease CA! so much to study!!! hit my head or something

and indo CA is coming too! woah i dunno wat else to say :)

good thing is...i finished my indo essay hahahaz it's a funny essay. and i had fun with pharmaco practical abt ECG. i was the volunteer and had to measure my heart rate stuff liddat...realised my heart rate is v high and the more i look at the screen the faster my heart rate lol...cos i'm so so so worried there's sth wrong with my heart hahaz ok there's nth wrong...and coffee seemed to haf no effects on me in accelerating the speed of thinking.

ok saya mau tidur!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home