Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy CNY!

ending of the public holidays! but i got no school on wed anyway lol...and ya i'm not in a mood to study anymore haha maybe till next sem... :X

went visiting as usual...normally it's quite boring la hahaz but i managed to hit it off with my 2 nephews this time lol they are so cute! one call me ah yi (after being told)...the other call me jie jie and of cos i prefer the one who call me jie jie hahahaz!! i mean he's juz speaking from the bottom of his heart right? so cute lol

and took some photos at my cousin's house!!







and i finally watched IP MAN...NICE! ok i wan to learn the kungfu too! and haf been eating and eating and snacking and drinking sugared drinks!! oh dear shld curb a bit..

was talking to jo again!! and she sent me this conversation that she saved hahaz...i was totally amused!

129 jo:hahahahha darling! this means so much to me --> "i wan to take up malay because of her". i miss you! Hehe

130 jo:oh, and i know u miss me too. LOL. happy new year = ) hope u will have an enjoyable 2007! take care =)

131 jUnE:ohhhh jo u shouldnt haf...(sound like britney?hahaz) acty is u forced mi to say de hahaz happy new year!!

132 jo:ooops i did it again... haha. u must be willing then my forcing can be successful mah. heeheehee. i know how you feel lah. don't let me be the last to know can already. i feel so lucky! Hahaha

133 jo:oh still i can add some more. i'm a slave for you lah, coz u gave me poison, remember? lol ok nvm, sorry for forcing u. hit me baby one more time! Wahahhaha

134 jUnE:hahahaz oh man JO!! u are funny man!! u drive my CRAZY!! i will give u TOXIC hahaz SOMETIMES i dun say this but u make mi STRONGER! Hahaz

135 jUnE:and oh yar...jo I'M BORN TO MAKE U HAPPY hahaz

haha it was a convo frm my old tagboard!! trust me...this is quite mild hahaz the convos that we had on msn are really the wooooH one hahaha!! luv talking to her on msn...i can juz laugh at my pc screen for quite sometimes hahahaz!

once again HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home