Sunday, February 01, 2009

cny

had a CNY gathering at my place with my relatives :) so i was like doing preparations here and there hahahaz i luv doing all these kind of things lol shows my importance in the family *light shines on me*

den near 3pm...it's time to get ready to join the project group of bahasa indonesia...i wanted to take the cooking project but there's only 6 vacancies...my fren fore-warned me that the joining process will take about 15 seconds but i tell u...all will be done in 5 seconds from 3pm...and...I WAS THE LAST ONE TO GET THE VACANCY! i was trembling all over! it's like the fastest finger first! FORTUNATELY i was very lucky hahaz *phew* ok i hope the cooking proj is fun and nth happens to consumers on presentation day :X

and today i had great fun with my young nephew of abt 2 years old...he's so adorable!!! he's not scared of unfamiliar faces but instead he loves playing with us! lol so i was sorta babysitting him while the rest were playing blackjack and i was totally shagged...he's v active and smiley!! arghhhh i wan to keep him at home hahahaz and i'm so shocked he's a vegetarian...but i think he din even know abt tat too lol!




den play a bit of blackjack with my grandma's capital and i lost it all lol *guilty* i was winning at certain pt but hahaz things happen lol

oh den marcus came along!! hahaz he grew up alr!! primary 2! when he's younger, he's cuter hahaz but doesnt really matter cos we are still having fun!! lol on pc games
cute younger marcus! i taught him this photo pose lol

ok i shld really start studying and prepare for my species report!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home