Wednesday, January 21, 2009

updates

my legs feel like they are not belonging to me anymore...due to excessive walking these few days i supposed

my tutorial balloting turned out quite a mess because i din managed to get my good timing tutorial slot!! ARGH! means 800am tutorial...means i need to wake up before 6...means i will be tired...means i will be depressed...and it goes on and on...

bot the coursepack and was scanning through it...the word "LOST" is all over my face...oh dear, i'm having doubts abt my choice of module lol!! but the projects look fun...maybe it'll get better as the time passes...

for ecology we're supposed to write a report on a particular species...and i'm doing on ladder ferns...initially i got the "WHAT!? FERNS?" thought...but looking at others' assigned species i think i really need to be grateful for getting ladder ferns lol!! pple get like cats, crows, lizards, trees and other weird stuff which is quite hard to find...and fortunately my ferns dun move around and is pretty common in s'pore!

totally exhausted by the kent ridge walk today...v tiring to walk like near 2 hours ard campus and taking down notes here and there...AND also need to attend the night lect! i was falling asleep during the lect...and i was like super hungry that the sandwich in class din satisfy me...so i went to eat at the eunos coffeeshop with fil after lect lol...okok i'm contented now!

CNY coming! my papa bot me 2 new cows!

boscow is puzzled with the influx of cows in the house!! and he's not too happy about that too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home