Wednesday, January 12, 2011

updates

NIE started...my timetable is tolerable since there's no 0830 lesson so I decided not to apply for hall and give the less fortunate a chance =)


Last week was totally draining because of orientation, gatherings and insomnia which resulted in a severe sleep deficit. But no worries, I had repaid the sleep debt!



Spent a night at MBS with my beloved squaddies! Don't we just love "pass the message" game? And don't we just love acting out the play which was written by the brilliant me in just one night? Haha I love my squaddies' enthusiasm and craziness. And of course we all love playing monopoly deal till the morning light! Yes! I finally bought monopoly deal!! Brilliant game! We have people like xing qi who takes forever to plan her actions, yee chien who analyzes every single move verbally at 3 plus in the morning! when jia xin and I were trying to finish the game asap to sleep!



Went over to ck's hse the next day for a simple dinner! Just chilling around, eating, watching tv, chatting and playing with kate! She's so adorable and I'm like her new best friend! How I wish I could go to playschool with her instead of NIE haha the journey is just so long........



Yes and I learnt from Qi (I can acty learn sth from her lol!) that booger eating has benefits! lol! But I aint going to try this! Read the article here!
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/135709/benefits_of_boogereating.html?cat=5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home