Saturday, January 01, 2011

New Year Challenge



New Year Challenge! How come I feel that I have 2 challenges instead of 1! Wearing Hui Qi's dress is yet another challenge hahaz ok maybe shall be my costume for Halloween!

ok I will drag myself to learn the guitar and to be the next Taylor Swift lol! Come on! I am already a proud composer of 2 songs! Jamming is my new hobby!

I love how we come out with insane challenges for each other...trust me...this is already the revised version lol! We had other ideas like wearing a wig down orchard road for lgy and visiting north korea for pz but eventually decided to settle for some personal development stuff haha...

Our challenges are all pretty much related to korea because we had dinner at Full House, a korean restaurant off tanjong katong road...and ideas just flowed into our minds with the endless korean mvs that were being played and maybe because of the korean rice wine (makkoli). It tastes so good! I'm so going to get a dozen for CNY! And the best idea of the day must be Bae Eugene haha that's so hilarious! I think my friends are all potential comedians...I cant stop laughing with them around...and they cleared my new year blues away!

Ok Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home