Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Girl Friends



"I love it when you are with a best friend and you laugh really hard then stop at the same time, look at each other and, laugh harder." -Twitter #OMGTL-

Girlfriends...I love you all! You all had no idea how much joy you all had brought to my life. I just can't stop laughing with you girls around me and time just seems to stop for a while. Recently had such a lame conversation...

Iris and I were talking about Mark Zuckerberg for some reason which I cant rmb and yijun stared at us...

June: We are talking about Mark Zuckerberg, the founder of facebook
Yijun: Orh? I thought is Justin Timberlake (the social network joke)
June: No la! Justin Timberlake is the one who sang "Baby" -starts singing baby baby baby wooo-

Recently I suspect I had some form of OCD (Obsessive compulsive disorder). I have to cover or clear food that was dropped on the table with tissue. It's a kind of instinctual behaviour. And this sort of put my friends on high alert during makan-ing session which really amuses me. It's like when someone dropped her food, everyone will be shocked and stopped for a while. Then start hynoptizing me or cover it up. It's actually quite funny haha but thanks for tolerating me =)



Though our friendship are more like the quote below,
"When you cry, I cry. When you are mad, I am mad. When you laugh, I laugh. When you jump out the window, I laugh again. " -Twitter #OMGTL-

But hey girl! I still love you! Yes! You! hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home