Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year Resolution

It's the time of the year again...Pre new year blues yet again...

This year, had been a hectic one...time seems to zoom past like a speeding car. A lot of things happened within such a short time frame and before I can actually process it, everything is over. Anyway Year 2010 is not really considered as wasteful...gained insights of work and life...Hopefully Year 2011 will be a better one =)

I will strive to be a better person haha! Yes I may be a hypocrite but I still want to be a nice hypocrite =.= okay I promise to get more involve in community work, be more genuine (I will really try). I think I need to stop giving in to people. It's not a bad thing but I think I do need to stand firm about my principles at times.

Next year will be great! Hope everything goes well for you all too =) And if I ever offended anyone or upset anyone in Year 2010, please accept my apology. The past is the past and we will start afresh in the coming year =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home