Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Love

Wanted to watch the Thai movie "Hey, Strangers" but I couldnt figure out the name initially so I clicked on this other Thai movie thinking it was "Hey, Strangers" but it turned out to be another Thai movie called "Crazy Little Think Called Love" also known as "First Love". I think this movie is much better than "Hey, Strangers" which I caught later and I love it!



Well, this movie is based on a true story of almost everyone as the synopsis claimed. Indeed, I think most of us have similar experiences which made this movie so sweet and touching...

This movie is a kind of comedy romance, about this ugly duckling girl that had a huge crush on the school's heartthrob (he is really charming, played by Mario Maurer, of german/thai/chi descent). So the movie revolves about how this ugly duckling transformed into a beautiful swan to get the attention of her charming senior. There's a little twist in the end and I'm not going to say. Go watch it friends! It's quite worthwhile =)

"Hey! Stranger" is not too bad but I find it a little far-fetched so didnt enjoy it as much as "First Love".

Recently I'm addicted to Glee Volume 4 Soundtrack. Can't stop singing the songs....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home