Saturday, November 13, 2004

Shinhwa *Without you*
--------------------------
Narration) Days gone by, I'm waiting 4 you counting on days, I'm still waiting
It felt like you were going to call
It just felt like that today
So all day I didnt meet anyone
And I stayed home, waiting..
I knew after I waited all night
I knew after I cried for a long time
That now you werent going to call
Waiting is no use now

*Yes I know what it means
That everything ended
That there will be no other times when we will be happy
There is no one I need if you arent by my side
If it is like this, there is no purpose to my life

Narration) There's no one in this world, who can love U, like I do.
The way of talk that only we can understand
The face expressions that you did only for me..
Now is all in the past memories I try not to think of them now
I cant forgive myself for not being able to hold on to you
And for letting you go

credit to http://gyoolyrics.cjb.net

I luv this song! it's the song by shinhwa tat i luv the most! they rox!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home