Saturday, November 13, 2004

My FrIenDs

Juz read ting's blogs yeah and it really make me feel like returning back to the past hahaz...i will nv regret tat i enter tkgs hahaz get to know all my friends hahahaz

true leh, 1/5 and 2/5 had been the greatest years man hahaz i remember when we won the champion class during sports day i cried hahaz tat were tears of joy cos i can really feel like class spirit....

yeah mi, ting, ck and qi once said tat we will live together in the future hahaz and i'll wash the toilet hahaz den i oso can cook hor hahaz...so cool. i juz miss them. the crazy ting, the sianz qi and the excited ck hahaz they spice up my life! not forgetting the humourous sk hahaz, the singing kahkis guan ying, pei zhi, yuan fang and hui qi and also jojo who sit at the door and always hit my butt when i go toilet hahaz

TKGS RULZ! (the friends part hahaz)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home