Friday, November 12, 2004

4/3 ReUnIoN!

yeah today's a happy daY!! 4/3 bbq hahahaz yeah tkgs rox 4/3 rox not forgetting 2/5 rox too!!!!!!!

woke up early morning and do nothing hahaz den went my auntie's house and play mahjong with my cousins....guess what? i lose money haha as usual.....nvm i'm a charitable person hahaz

den went to find marshmallows for bbq...it was a long search and i finally found it yeah...the way to bbq pit was a long and treacherous one haiz as usual i almost lose my way though there is only one way direction hahaz....

saw my beloved gy, yf and pz yeah! crap a lot hohohoz and yes we gg out on monday to try prom dresses without buying hahahaz my favourite way of shopping! try dresses without seeing the price...play the xi sua sua game with lgy hahaz she so evil...cos lose muz drink half a cup of water den i realise the nearest toilet is at parkway! but i can 'ren' hahaz...den see my beloved jojo hohohoz finally! she wore a red shirt hahaz but i din see her at first as she's getting tanner as usual and blend into the surroundings hahaz (i so bad but nvm she still loves me as usual)...not forgetting tat diana who once called me 'zhou jie lun' hahaz she keep throwing the charcoal at my legs....den got yifang, jia xin, yee chien, michelle, hui min, filina telling horror stories hahaz i a bit freaked out hahaz...though scary but fun hahaz michelle's expression v funny hahaz....ate a lot today man cos jojo cook for mi and i cook for her hahahaz (i'm shy *blushes*)..ok i not les ar hahahaz so jojo, pls give up hope on me hahaz we cant be together hohohohoz.....

enjoy today man! and now ting told me tat there's gg to be a 2/5 gathering hahaz! so exciting!!!! cant wait to see my xiao clan haha i'm the head ok and the xiao clan is not only one of two pple ok...it's like more than 10 hahaz let mi recall
June-Huang Tai Hou the dowager (head)
Jia En- Huang Shang the emperor (dead hahaz)
Sian Kim-Huang Hou the empress
Ching Huey-Gui Fei the concubine
Puay Yong-Ge Ge aka the princess
Mei Qi-Jiang Jun the general
Michelle-Xiao Wan Zi the horse rider
Jojo-Fei Zhou Wu Lan the eunuch of the dowager
Ting-Hong Mo Mo aka the nanny for SK
Ck-Mo Mo aka the nanny
Zi Ting-Sao Di De aka the cleaner
Heong Yee and Kia Yun-Gui Bin the VIPs from Mongolia
hahahaz this is so fun! i miss it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home