Wednesday, November 10, 2004

YoYoYoz WaSsUp!

This is the moment everyone has been waiting for......................Yes! it's me! I've moved again hahaz...this is the third time liaoz i hope this will last quite sometime hahaz

hmmm..........today morning i did nothing but watching television and listening to by beloved shinhwa 'Brand New'. Yes!!!!! I finally bought it under much anticipation hohoz...i bought it for myself so poor thing...no one want to buy for me *sob*

afternoon went bethesda church and play with kids....they are super noisy man! hahaz got to agree with hui min totally that lester is verrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute hahahaz look so blur and so cute hahaz. The games were fun i hope? hahaz we only managed to play 3 games instead of 4 due to unforseen circumstances heez...but it received a very good response hahaz (that's wut i think and not wut the kids think)

hmm then took bus home hahaz and something very funny happened hohoz. i was at the upper gallery of the bus den i reached this bus stop...this is where i saw a quite cute guy sitting at the bus stop...and because he was cute so i look at him hahaz den he suddenly lift up his head and he saw me looking at him hahaz...den i quickly look away in a very fake manner hahaz (as if he dunno i looking at him). i'm not a pervert ok? though i might behave like one sometimes hahaz at least better than sk who like to look at pple's butt so upclose and personal hahaz (tat time at simei's bk hohoz...i still remember)

Just finish watching 'the champions' hmmm got no comments abt it hahaz...but i think the qi yuwu's body is superb hahaz the tan and shape woah~~ hahaz but his hair not v da nice...that reminds me of the tampines guy hahahaz oh shit (filina i muz say again tat i'm not shocked by him ok or ogling at his body horzzzz dun anyhow say hahaz)

ok shall end my blog with a very sweet phrase from shinhwa's 'brand new'
'I think back when I first met you
Now i realise it's because you were my dream'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home