Saturday, November 13, 2004

BoReD

BorEd....SlEePy....TiReD....FeEliNg SiCk...haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz holidays are quite boring at times sighz

watch star pets today at some channel and saw a jack russell and tat reminds me of ting's angel hahaz....so long nv see angel hahaz maybe it's angel i miss and not ting hahahhaz kiddingz (ting will kill me). but i still remember angel bite my butt once hmm hmm naughty hahaz...angel reminds mi of ck's bear bear hahaz (it's like a chain). bear bear is my husband hohohoz den this reminds me of sk's dog which i have nv seen b4 hahahaz.i think sk told mi her dog alwayz in the backyard so i suspect her backyard is actually a graveyard hohoz

haiz suddenly feel depressed again..........i oso dunno why.............just depressed.............shall go ride bicycle wif ting nxt time :)

looking forward to 1/5 and 2/5 gathering.............


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home