Thursday, November 11, 2004

SiMpLy LuV iT

Oh Man!!!!!! I love my blog hahahaz.....i can see shinhwa everywhere hahahaz......good good

i know some of you might be irritated with the song hahaz but who cares?? it's my blog hahahaz kiddingz ok i will find a way to stop the music ok? juz give me more time hahaz

i shall change my template each term hahahaz with different and fresh templates but dunno i will last the blog till nxt term hohohoz

my beloved ck is in hong kong ar shopping and eating i so jealous...i oso want to go! Charlene if you are reading this....buy something for me to eat! hahaz dun think you can bring food back for me.

i shall go out and meet sk later if the rain stop hahaz...feel so sleepy now but i am still very excited over my Brand New blog hahahaz...juz like shinhwa i got a brand new starting heez...ok i have decided to study after hari raya hahaha cos sk say after public holiday den muz have a brand new start.....i have to study BIO!!!!!! wut diagnostic stupid test...i passed ok! still want me to retest wut nonsense....dun like bio...i study so much oso dun score v high...i think i too relaxed before the exam haha too relaxed until i forget everything...


' The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two substances:
If there is any reaction, both are transformed'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home