Thursday, November 11, 2004

HaPpY DeEpAvALi

Happy Deepavali! today saty at home all day to watch tv...wake up at 10 to watch the jay chou mv special den watch z pop concert. They cut a 5 hour concert to 2 hour with commercials...incredible...cut so much...hahaz saw the people i went with on tv hahaz if the camera moves 10cm, my face will be on the tv hahaz luckily i know how to 'siam'...

spend the afternoon printing 'brand new' konglish lyrics and singing songs from 'brand new'. i love the album more and more and luv shinhwa more and more! they juz rox!

then i watched singapore idol hahaz. i think olinda and taufik are the best hahaz i like the first song taufik sing but i dunno the title hahaz...sylvester sound like jay chou when singing 'an jing' hahaz the first song by him was not v good heez...

ok tomorrow got 4/3 bbq at east coast park! can finally see my old friends like lgy, pz, yf, jojo,diana, stacy blah blah blah...hahaz so exciting! can u believe tat i still dunno how to go east coast park hahaz i'm a directionless person...dun worry i'll bring my map along hohoz i'm good at reading map hahaz i think.

suddenly think of this song by air supply...hahaz yeah tats is 'I Can Wait Forever'. still can remember the first time i heard it was in a chalet wif both ting ting and ck hahaz...this song is so touching hahaz that i think we almost cry hahaz...tat was the nite when i told ting a secret and it turn out tat everybody knows abt it when i went sch after the holidays hahaz...ting ar...your skills of keeping secrets is so superb hohohoz....

suddenly miss my tkgs friends heez...the days when me and sk crap in the art room and i steal her eraser.....the occasional quarrels btw ting and qi (alwayz the both of them) and me and ck will be like dunno wut to do hahaz....the days in xiao clan with my tai jian jojo...the days i draw in stacy's geography books...the days i sing ktv wif lgy, pz, yf, hq...the days i 'shit' with samantha and gladys....they days me and shu hui try to throw zi ting into the dustbin...the days i took bus home with ziting and mrt with sk....the days when i do pushups with my squadmates (cos i always forget to do sickbay duties and they do push ups wif me without any grumbles)...the days me and jia en talking abt comics, anime(she's fish and i'm access)...the days when we took part in talentime with my squaddies hahaz (not bad lar...i got win a 2nd in grp singing and 3rd in drama hahahaz)...the days i talk with yee chien and jia xin in red cross room hahaz together with Jean Henry Dunan.....

i miss tkgs hahaz really...i'm not a person who miss things easily cos i tend to forget everything...but being in tkgs is the happiest moment of my life so far hahaz..if not for ting, ck and qi for influencing me in sec 1 hahaz (both bad and good) i might still be a quiet quiet gal like in pri sch hahaz...really thankful to them

"When you say, I miss the things you do,
I just wanna get back close again to you.
But for now, your voice is near enough,
How I miss you, when I miss you, love.
And though,
All the days that pass me by so slow
All the emptiness inside me flows, all around,
And there's no way out
I'm just thinkin' so much of you,
There was never any doubt..."

- I Can Wait Forever -
by Air Supply

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home