Saturday, January 10, 2009

bugis

kimmie and junia outing to bugis today!! thanx kimmie for the top lol i can wear it leh!! yeah!!! ur idol's fav brand!! lolx. well i think i laughed too much today lol! and ya kimmie inspired me to explore other job opportunities like car park warden etc etc...ok i will go brainstorm on my career options!! lol! we din take pics to post!!!

i'm still in the state of shock by sk's ability to remember who was my eye candy *tadah* whom i mentioned abt years ago! stop stalking me!! lol!!

but anyway bugis watsons is the best outlet man!! they got majolica majorca (i cant pronounce it)!! so i no need to buy mascara frm elsewhere lol!

ok and now i'm so amused by jo on msn!! she can say the world most mushy stuff man!! lolx!! we'll meet up soon my wulan! lolx!!

pics from tingo's 22nd!! courtesy of miss ck!




ok v irritated with hotmail...i cant open my mails!!

checked my nus mail and i realised ecology is lectured by prof tan!! oh dear *stressed* he's one lecturer that can stressed me out with his strict standards....*work hard* i must score better than life form and function!! and the infectious disease lecturer kept sending us mail to warn us abt his lect...maybe he wants all of us to drop the lect...but i cant!! no other mods i can take!! *cries*

may this coming sem be smooth-sailing for me *pray*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home