Wednesday, November 17, 2004

SLeEpInG DiSoRdEr

haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz so sleepy....................think i got sleeping disorders man..................cant sleep at the right time haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...........................i'm so sleepy now..............

today went to school to find PW ST! PW AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!! my goodness nvm it's settled......i'm proud of myself....got terrible headache today.....................deprived of sleep man..............

went my aunt's home and sleep...........and tat baby joel keep disturbing me.................first time he comes and look for me leh.....normally is i go disturb him and he ignore mi hahahz...this time is he disturb mi and i ignore him hahahaz.....

ok i juz send a sms to win jay's concert tix....dun think i'll win haha but muz try mahz u see.....ok i shall end here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home