Saturday, April 02, 2011

The Noose


I cant help but to blog about The Noose! It's just so hilarious!! Clear my blues aways a little though...Feel sad again after finished watching it. Should totally show it every day!


All of them are so funny! But i personally like Alaric Tay more cause he is more versatile lol! His accent is cool!!

Funny quotes from Season 4:
"Disclaimer: Believing us is like believing that your workers will not check their facebook account every 15 minutes"

"Gangster is a gang of sister"

"Boy! Come here! Walk faster! Walk so slow like a ninja turtle!"

"I want to earn my first million by thirty and retire at a tropical island maybe Sentosa"

"Assoc Prof Hu How Wen: I not interested in doing this interview with the Noose. I might be happier if you are the CNA or KNN"

LOL! ok very funny! I urged you all to watch it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home