Wednesday, March 11, 2009

bukit timah

went to sch with fil and halfway thru the journey...i suddenly got panic attack lol i kept thinking if i had submitted my report...arrr luckily i did lol *phew*..

before setting off to bukit timah nature reserve...our ta said seriously..."any problems, call 995 and the nearest hospital in NUH"..i juz knew it's gg to be a very bad and dangerous practical hahaz. and for once in my entire life...i couldnt tell that someone is calling me...she called me hwee june... i was like WHO? till ninja x said shld be me...dotz hahaz..i told her to call me june..but in the end she still call me hwee june on the bus haiz *give up*

so off we go to bukit timah...and we used an unofficial entrance..when she jumped over that barrier i knew it's gg to be a tiring journey and i was rite lol fortunately i wore sports shoes today! for once my feet felt comfy! it's a long walk on uneven ground and there's a snake which i din manage to see but i saw a cicada which emits irritating sound...the place is shady but super humid and hot...i dun mind climbing upslope but i mind going downslope! anyway the prac was bearable with the jokes that we've made along the way lol...

hahaz and i saw classmate m (protect identity) after my stats class..she said sth that amused me a lot hahaz...i was telling her tat i went bukit timah today and den she said sth tat i've written on my blog...so i was "oh u read my blog!" hahaz den she said "ya! people homepage is google...my homepage is endlessx.blogspot.com!" LOL!! ok so frenz please put my blog as your HOMEPAGE hahaz it's such a great idea by michelle oppz i revealed her identity...lol

jolin's new song from upcoming album! dun really like the song but hey she's gorgeous hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home