Friday, March 20, 2009

aku cinta indonesia

AKU CINTA INDONESIA (I like Indonesia)

That's the name of the project presentation day! I made the kue and was so worried that when i finish cooking, the kue will be in liquid form la! lol cos it was like so watery!! fortunately everything turned out fine...my kue is beautifully solidify and rasanya enak sekali!! (taste v good!) applaud to my group for making such wonderful dishes!! especially the padana (curry puff taste a like)!! i finally ate some fillings!!!

the project presentation is sooooo funny!! hahaz the most entertaining project presentation i've ever attended! for one of the dance, they became so confused that each of them dance differently lol...and the drama was so funny!! the cross dressed guy and gal and the CRAB! lol v disturbing and power rangers lol!...and i did my presentation like in front of the whole cohort and in indonesia! at least i finished it lol! an achievement!! *clap for myself*

met up with 3 profs regarding FYP...hmm shld get one reply by next week...if failed den i'll haf to email the other 2 abt my interest in their proj and again it's up to them if they wan me...i'm nt gg to worry too much for now cos i haf an upcoming CA next wed...tok to this prof for 1.5h omg my back almost break..he's v intellectual...and what he said made me think abt my future more seriously...though it's more or less decided hahaz...me and pixie c were like zombie after meeting the prof lol

pixie c "junesan!! how ar?"
june "chelsia!! how ar?"
ya we repeated that for like hundred times after meeting the prof hahaha!!

anyway i hereby announce that ninjax has changed her name to miss ivle coordinator!! lol she seems to know everything on ivle haha!! like when's my ca results are out...who scored well...average score lol! so i was warned not to offend her for my name will be up big big on the ivle announcement lol!

oh ya haf to applaud the student for emailing the lecturer for ID (IDL) hahaz..so brave!! i mean we can all tell that IDL doesnt haf a good temper lol and still the student dare to complain lol brave!! budden again IDL is funny at times lol juz tat his mood swings a bit unpredictable...

*cont to watch house*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home