Monday, January 05, 2009

updates

i think i will end up not bidding for financial accounting because i was browsing through previous bid points and it was like 2000 plus????!!!! insanity! biz modules bid pts are like crazy....so i still considering if i should take bahasa indonesia...all by myself!! doesnt sounds exciting lol...ok i'll see how...hate bidding!

this song caught my attention on yu le bai fen bai

quite a nice song...

was doing spring cleaning....and i threw away some of my creations from sec school cos they are spoilt *sob*


my sec 1 art creation in miss ong's class!! i think it's good!! but i got pretty bad grade for this lol! anyway there's a teacher who asked me to give him this lol i refused man! so nice rite? my art pieces are in high demand lol! that includes my sculpture!! lol i think miss ong loves it!



from DnT class...lol the penguin is really cannot make it type...anyhow do one...but the clock is so cuteeeee!! i think i was into cardcaptor sakura then wooo!! nice show!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home