Saturday, July 26, 2008

hongkong trip

i'm back from hongkong!!! hahaha did like anyone notice my absence in the first place?? hahaz...and guess wut i did? i accidentally reformatted my memory stick! and there goes all my photos!! DAMN!!! thanks to min min who send me some photos to post, if not i will be super upset!! and i realised min min got much more pics than me hohoz like almost thrice the amt!

day one,
set off from singapore changi airport at 640 in the morning! gosh can u imagine wut time i woke up? 4am??? anyway slept on the bus...hahahaz it's plane i mean, it feels like a bus cos a bit small u see...budget mah! basically i slept and talked.

after landing, we all felt a lil hungry and we settled for......krispy kreme!!! omg it's nice la can??!! love their donuts!!! met up with yijun and her mum treated us to sphagetti at sphagetti house!! yummy!! it tasted a lot better than pasta mania! and after tat we started out shopping trip to yau mei tei, mongkok, tsim sha tsui area! settled for dinner at a cafe opened by me!!

we ended the night with foot spa!!!! hahahz in our very own hotel bath tub!

and check out my cute pyjamas! haha i wore for like 1 hour and realized it's not long sleeved!! cos i tot my mum told me it was long sleeved! oh i censored the pic hahaha to protect the innocent!


day 2,
shopped a lot!! i luv h&m hahahaz gosh! shop and eat and shop and eat and shop and eat! but at night went up to the peak via train and visited the wax museum!! gosh the pic of me and brad pitt is goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!





day 3,
shopped and was v tired already...had a ferry trip!! and ya! our last day! bye hongkong!


my thoughts...
though tired but the trip was pretty enjoyable with the company of miss chan, miss teo and miss he! i cant believed me and and yijun din fight even though we shared a bed hahaha! oh and we din fight over the toilets hahaz we did live peacefully under one roof hahaz! so if we remained unmarried in future, i see no problem of us staying together hahahaz!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home