Wednesday, July 09, 2008

days after work

ermz i tot i would be bored after i quit hahahaz but i think so far it has been quite fulfilling!!

on monday, i went to dye and cut my hair and make a new pair of specs.

on tuesday, i went for tuition and after which i went to mega GIANT with my parents to shop till like 11 plus?! amazed tat GIANT opens till 12 midnight!! cool sia!! if u cant sleep, go there and shop!

today, i went with my family (cos papa not working) to COURTS and IKEA again! gosh i think my father loves the 3 megastores. becos of the free parking and the tons of parking lots available. i bought 2 spoons from courts!! hahahaz ya after we shopped for like so long, we only bought 2 spoons hahaha! but at ikea, i bot quite a no. of things. i got a new carpet for my room!!! it has this map printed on it!! so cute!! bot some storage stuff too!! snacked at the cafe...i luv the chicken wings!! yeah!!

oh and i collected my specs haha it looks cool!!! omg i looked so different just in a few days time gosh. my father went to the barber to cut hair...though my father has less hairs den me but the barber took forever to cut his already short hair... anyway while waiting, i was observing the next door salon. a teenager was cutting his hair...when he finished, he stepped out and i finally got a clear view of his newly cut hair...it looks sth like...

haha den i was like laughing non stop haha cos i can see the "oh my god! my hair is so cool" look on his face when he stepped out. den i was feeling "oh my god! it's so beng!" haha the contrast is there haha super funny! fortunately he din walk back and beat me up la haha cos my mother and i were laughing non stop hahaz!

ok i'm irritating my frens....
Part 1,
I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
sze han is missing i dun see him online!after i quit

-=`s|mples0rr|`=- desmond (: hehe. says:
hahahaha..gosh wad happen to him!

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:

i dunno

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
i know! he must be working at guardian as cashier to see da jie

-=`s|mples0rr|`=- desmond (: hehe. says:
hahhahahahahahaha

Part 2
☆ yuanfang says:
go away june

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
i quited! hahaz

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
YF I AM COMING!

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
open ur door now!

I am cow and i got jolin's hair says:
i'm standing outside!

☆ yuanfang says:
stay outside

☆ yuanfang says:
hahaa

yuanfang is so mean to me....*sobs* to think i love her more than jolin...

ok maybe i'm bored afterall haha!! SK! I'M WAITING TO PLAY WII AND PAINT SHOES!! btw i seriously think that the paint we bought had already dried up hahaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home