Monday, July 07, 2008

no more

last saturday was my last day of work!! hmm quite happy la hahaz cos got more time to rest and sleep! budden i'm afraid i might be bored with no one to tok to!! nvm i'll still go for bonding session! it's an overall great working experience, get to know more friends!

anyway i cut and dyed my hair!! and for you information, i cut my fringe straight hahahaz i look more like a japanese!! anyway i like it hahahaz though i think my previous haircut was nice but it's time for a change!

i got a new spectacles too! woosh the uncle was busy so he asked me to self service, which i did la!! go behind the counter and take out whatever specs i like hahaz! but the first spec i put on, i went "this is the one" hahahaz it's nice!!!

ok i seemed to spend quite a lot today! control control!!! i dun wan to be broke before i go hongkong!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home