Sunday, June 22, 2008

pictures!!

dear friends, haha i finally uploaded the pictures of my birthday bash!!! wosh!!! here they are!!

yeah!! american idol inspired banner!! nice wor!! this is done by miss lgy and miss yuanz!! love you hahahaz more than jolin and zac efron hahaz


getting ready!!!!

my first guest of the day!! rahrah!!!

diamond is a girl's best friend hahahaz thanks my friends!!! i am agent j!!

my guests!!














my crew of the day!! lgy's tutees hahaz!


My birthday cake!!! with family and relatives!!














and my new colleague who happened to be my cousin's ex colleague! this is towards the end of the party!! acty still got more pic!! haha waiting for gy to send me!! last but not least, filina's pic with nicky!!! hahahz (dun be sad sze han! oppz it seems that dajie like younger ones hahaz)

enjoy the pics!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home