Saturday, August 20, 2005

SpAmMiNg

yar the spammers are back as u can see from my chatterbox....hmmm wut should i say......

only barbarians go around cussing strangers....i seriously dunno who is this spammer and i'm not interested to know...but i know her/his/its not really targetting me but my fren....

i dunno why he/she/it developed such a hatred towards my friend cos i think my friend is great...dun reach a conclusion when you dun even know the person well enough....

shouldnt really blog abt the spammer thingy cos i got better things to do like studying....but since all of us are fellow living things on the earth, juz to show my care towards fellow living organism, juz an advice from mi: please show more concern abt urself rather than others. ur top priority now should be to grow up :) dun waste time in trying to hate others cos it's really a waste of time. take this time to enrich urself in words or vocabulary besides vulgarities :) u may learn more things out of it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home