Monday, August 15, 2005

2.4km

i did the last 2.4 km run for my entire life today.....the very last one yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i think i got an 'a' i hope?! i came in 14.13 mins which was my personal best hahaz though not v fast but not bad already and i position improve from 50 plus last year to 39 yeah!! remember seeing a gal frantically trying to overtake mi when the run is already completed but the teacher stop her. sighz run 'a' also no use.....my inclined pull up sux! sighz i was looking back at my sec sch napha result.....
sec 1: 21 pull ups (i muz be mad and the teacher surely anyhow count)
sec 2: 11 pull ups (still ok)
sec 3: 7 pull ups (standard dropping)
sec 4: 6 pull ups (getting older)
jc 1 : 1 pull up (senior citizen already)
jc 2 : unknown
it's dropping exponentially......sighz...feel so sad abt my arms hahaz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home