Thursday, August 18, 2005

WaLk

i think i like to walk to school, it wakes me up a little.....i'm so tired recently becos i got study and tat makes u sleepy :( oh something sad happened again.........i lost my hair clip on tuesday and i lost my rubber band today sobz sobz and juz nice today got spot check....why is the spot check so frequent ar and always the last half of year two........so irritating

acty din want to attend econs lect but was messed up by my BELOVED ex pw teacher mdm ***. she tried to scare me by popping her head in front of my face suddenly and say 'huh june?' in tat funny tone of hers. i juz cant stand the way she calls my name *shivers* i hope she wun call mi anymore

ok now i know i'm only worth $16!!!!!! wut happen??? omg when i said i'm gg to marry min min, my daddy (tan sze han) ask min min to give a ang pow of $16 *faints* and my mummy (filina tan) said i dun fetch a high price *gasps* $16!!? i think they are juz not greedy lar hahaz as long as can pay their year book and the present can liaoz hahaz min min still add on by saying tat she cant reject marrying mi cos the price is so low *sighz* wut has the world become??

i'm juz too sleepy to study now sighzzzzzzzzzz.........bio rde tomolo......oh yes and napha sighz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home