Friday, August 19, 2005

funny me

ok i think i'm funny hahaz....there's this stretch of road leading to the library, i mean the corridor leading to the library. it has those type of long drains at the side. i think i'm cursed by the drain or maybe the librarian?! everytime, almost everytime, i walk pass tat corridor i will fall inside the drain.....today was no exception. in fact i fell inside twice. i was happily walking to the toilet, when i first fell inside the drain. yijun and min min laugh at mi, yijun said i tried to act as if nth happen den i told her acty i'm used to it. juz as i'm walking out of the library, i was telling myself to be careful. and the next moment i fell inside again! i'm so cursed.

ok i was amused by my gp teacher on the mating issue hahaz instinctive or rational? is mating and marriage instinctive or rational....den as usual she went on talking and talking, showing more and more interest. dont she juz love the topic? hahaz ok i muz admit i like to hear her talk on and on abt all these cause she far too imaginative then mi hahaz

napha test. silver. i did 3 pull ups. arent u proud of mi? ok if i run faster by o.1s, i'll get an 'a' and break my record but too bad i din!! ok it was good enough. sit and reach. mr yummy is yucky. too strict. should relax la. mimi announced on the bus tat mr yummy is now mr yucky. agree hahaz.

beta bash. good name. cos i feel like bashing them. i repeated myself tat the opposite team got more pple, tat gal din do anything until nina ask to join in. sighz. oh yes i've got a shock in the game of captain ball. a guy, a strong guy, hit my butt with his butt. and i almost flew off. he din like apologise immediately....until my beloved friends start to boo him den he turn and said sorry and ask if i'm ok....so fake.....so i put my palm up and nod my head as a sign of 'i'm ok' but wut i really meant was 'talk to my hand'....min min said i got the 'whatever' look on my face hahaz but i tot i concealed my emotions quite well hahaz

saw diana yu, oppz i mean diana tan since she adopt my surname, at bus interchange, huiqi, yuanfang and guan ying. no wonder now my msn so quiet....cos diana msn spoil hahaha not on msn to disturb mi...

i feel sleepy and i still think jun yang should be one of the final two....sighz i'm so sad....i voted for him...thnx ar yijun....she voted for kelvin and juz nice cancel out my vote *anger*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home