Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bye my MP3

Goodbye my dearest mp3 player, Zen. Thanks for your companion for these good 4 years. Calmed me down when i was nervous, played my favourite songs when i was bored, stayed by my side during the long long journey to school and provided me with the best disguise while eavesdropping. I will miss you!

Argh dont think i'm sourcing for a new mp3 player, handphone should be able to do the work!

I feel sad about the impending start of my career life.

Orh I watched a bit of "wo yao chang xia qu". The 50 thousands song was hua hu die by Jolin and he cant even sing a line?! ok it was difficult song anyway hahaz

I like this song from jolin's latest album.

窗外天亮了房裡還是有點黑一整夜
闔著雙眼失眠有點累
轉過身我擁抱著雙人床孤單的棉被
清晨這一刻誰陪你喝咖啡
愛情璀璨後粉碎像流星滑過後下墜
你說我們是同類你缺少的我無法給
你把愛作廢藉口多刺耳迂迴There’s nothing left to say
你沉默流淚是不是無言以對There's nothing left to say
就算心碎就算崩潰就算難過那麽深邃
別給我安慰那只是美麗的虛僞There's nothing left to say
To say Hey yeah There's nothing left to say To say
Hey yeah There's nothing left to say
談錯對比是非究竟還是無路可退
說不恨你那是自己口是心非
無所謂無所謂回憶卻像隻貼身鬼魅無處躲多狼狽

one of my favourite song by sun yan zi was 我不难过。
at the starting of the song, there's like a prologue saying
"从前从前有一个毛毛虫跟蒲公英的故事"
my beloved fren (whom i shall not name) asked me what actually is 蒲公英. she said she thought 蒲公英 was a rooster. LOL i cant stop laughing la! so it became like the story of a caterpillar and rooster?? and the rooster ate the caterpillar!?? lol!!

anyway i like this lyrics a lot so let mi share a bit.
蒲公英 is actually dandelion and not ROOSTER! my goodness gracious lol


ok allow me to continue the rest of my blog in chinese about the 毛毛虫跟蒲公英的故事!
从前从前, 毛毛虫和蒲公英深爱着对方。
有一天, 毛毛虫要离开了。
他要蜕变成蝴蝶。
毛毛虫离开前,承诺蒲公英说他一定会回来。
毛毛虫离开后,寂寞的蒲公英因为被微风的温柔感动,
最终随风而离去。
当毛毛虫蜕变成蝴蝶回来时,蒲公英已经不在了。
so basically the song is pretty much based on this story, quite sad and emotional ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home