Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My Make-up Routine

Yes! This will be my very first make-up post wahahaz...ok I am not michelle phan and neither am i fuzkittie hahaz so it just means i am not a professional! My make-up routine is pretty simple and fuss-free. Nothing fascinating haha still i feel like sharing lol! ok so today's make up post will be school make up i used to wear! i mean for uni and poly la not for pri/sec sch =.=

1. Apply foundation or BB cream
ok, the current BB cream i'm using now is endorsed by jolin!!! it's skin 79 BB cream in hot pink. This BB cream is pretty sheer, more of a tinted moisturizer. And because of this the coverage is not as good. If you want to go for more coverage and try Etude House Mineral BB cream. The texture wise is slightly not as smooth but will provide a good coverage. I tried using fancl liquid foundation too and it was good! Just that I'm sort of into BB cream now :)

2. Apply concealer
Concealer i'm using is from skinfood rice liquid concealer. So basically i use concealer to conceal blemishes, dark eye circles and also at the corner of my nose wings and side of lips. This actually help to reduce the redness ard the nose and lip area.

3. Apply loose powder
Using Fancl loose powder! i sort of like it because it's fine and smooth!

4. Apply Highlighting powder
Hmm highlighting powder is like a pearly luminous kind of powder which i normally will brush under my eyes, at the t zone area. By applying at the t zone area, it can illuminate your nose bridge, making it sharper *hehe* important to note that you dont brush on too much of it! the highlighting powder i'm using comes from fancl!

5. Apply Blusher
Well put on the blusher!! yea i'm using fancl blusher too! normally i brush it in circular motion at the, i call it, apple of the cheek. Dun put on too much of a blusher! and now, what i normally do is to just brush my face with a little bit of blusher! so it will look more radiant and natural hehe.

6. Apply eyeliner
using the mac liquidblast eyeliner which by far is the best for me! i think i wear it to swim, also wun drop off lo haha! this take some skills to apply and i just apply a layer near my lash bone. ande depending on my mood i see how thick i will draw it!

YUP! that's is pretty much of my school make up routin! i dun draw eyebrows cos i find it weird to haf my eyebrows drawn and also i got fringe to cover! I only apply mascara and eye shadow when i got more time to spare or when i am going out! i'm also not a very lipstick kind of person so at most i will apply lip gloss which i seldom too. i think lip moisturizer shld be able to do the work! so my make up routine is as easy as abc!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home