Wednesday, June 02, 2010

neglect

Realized I've been neglecting this blog and losing my viewership!! lol! It's just plain laziness that I am not updating as frequent as in the past and perhaps my mindset had changed and realized I dont need to blog about every single thing. Furthermore, I dont have an exciting life too hehe.

Well after 4 years in NUS, I finally GRADUATED!! I was pretty much like taking a roller coaster ride when I checked my results. No doubt this is my WORST results ever in NUS! Thanks to Clinical Trials =.= To think I bidded at such a high point for the module and it turned out like CRAP. Well I accepted this cruel truth like 2 hours later so my honours class remained the same which is ok! At least I get to graduate!

Anyway, I did soft rebonding!! My hairs looks much neater and according to some feedbacks...I look more demure and look more like my cousin haha

Oh this was before soft rebonding...


I am still trying to get used to my hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home