Sunday, January 03, 2010

New Year Resolution

Always have this problem about new year...cos i always feel a sense of loss when a year is over...and i always sit and reflect upon myself hahaha though i think i din improve a lot as a person from previous years....still i set some goals for myself for 2010 and i dun wan bore everyone with it heez HAPPY NEW YEAR!

anyway as promised....
To Anoydfgdfgvsrtb,

Thanks for being my friend! Though i seldom say this but you definitely spice up my msn life (lol!)
who will tell me a mountain full of craps?
who will entertain me when i am bored and during my sleepless night?
who will listen to my nonsense and come out with something more nonsensical?
who will like to act much more than me?

Of course it's you! Thanks for being there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home