Saturday, December 19, 2009

update

Date: 19 December 2009
Time: From evening till the next morning
Venue: Crowne Plaza Hotel
Event: TKGRCY Squaddies 10th year anniversary


the toilet door doesnt have a lock *woo* hahaz and yc insists that this is a love hotel hahaha


after updating abt life, basically updating FYP la lol, we celebrated bebe's birthday!!! with a small cake that we couldnt even finish hahaz! we den relight the candle to celebrate our squaddies 10th year anniversary! a series of red cross songs and cheers were carried out to commemorate this event!


annual x'mas present exchange!! everyone is happy with their gifts and the most popular phrase is "SHARE"!

i got OPI nail polish set from miss shuhui! and thnx to zt who suggest she can apply it anywhere but the nails -.-

i should haf let shuhui draw, xingqi drew such a ugly heart!! lolz!

everyone is happy with their gifts!

cheers frens!

yes finally played some games! split into 2 groups, led by me and yee chien hahaz poor yc, her team was fulled of drunkards lol! and so my team won!!

time for taboo!! hahaz after lisa, bebe and mairah left, our team won once again!! lol! it's SO FUNNY! haha i learn new words like "ARTIFAULT" hahahaz gosh so funny and xingqi's "AH AH AH" hahaz it's juz so humourous to see my squaddies start to get out of control after drinking games!

10 years already and our bond remains strong. Time passes, things change but our friendship remained the same! I love how we have endless topics to talk about.I love how we joke around.I love how comfortable we get when we're togther.I love how loud and rowdy we get.I love how KIDDISH we are.I love the laughters.I love the silliness and foolishness.I love the lameness.

I LOVE MY SQUADDIES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home