Tuesday, November 03, 2009

shall do it

shall do this to entertain myself...

internet meme

1. I’ve come to realize that my hair:
is pretty much the same but i love it!

2. I’ve come to realize that when I talk:
i tend to stare into space and eventually dunno wat i am saying anymore

4. I’ve come to realize that all I really need:
is money hahaz of cos TLC from family and friends!

5. I’ve come to realize that I’ve lost:
a no. of things

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when:
things doesnt go as i planned or i thought or i predicted...i get very frustrated...

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk:
i speak the truth hahaha! omg and cont to drink cos i realized i spoke the truth...vicious cycle...

8. I’ve come to realize that money:
is not everything but it's definitely a necessity

9. I’ve come to realize that when I get old:
i will look old too

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always be:
stoning or day dreaming

11. I’ve come to realize that I have a crush on:
a lot of random people lol like very random

12. I’ve come to realize that the last time I cried was:
a few days ago watching TVB drama.....

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone:
is not too bad as compared to my previous one and i luv the wifi function woosh!

14. I’ve come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
i wan to sleep again!

15. I’ve come to realize that before I go to sleep at night I:
i will think of a lot of things...planned wat i'm gg to where the next day and wat i'm gg to eat and wat i'm gg to do...

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
when will the drowsy effect of the cough syrup set in

17. I’ve come to realize that my life:
is not exciting but it's been good...i learnt to cherish every little bits of my life...i'm acty v blissful compared to others :)

18. I’ve come to realize that my favourite drink is:
tea...green tea, milk tea, lipton tea

19. I’ve come to realize that today:
is acty tuesday

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight I will:
sleep soundly...thnx to the cough syrup!

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow I will:
i will wake up and do some revision for exams

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to:
watch a lot of dramas at home...

23. I’ve come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
noone

24.I’ve come to realize relationships are:
something that one have to put in effort and to give in selflessly to maintain it

25. I’ve come to realize that love:
is simple yet complicated.

26. I’ve come to realize my best guy friend(s):
knows my secrets!!

27. I’ve come to realize my best girl friend(s):
loves me dearly LOL! i choose to believe this *dun dash my hopes*

28. I’ve come to realize food is:
the reason for my existence...food is a necessity and good food is a luxury...

29: I’ve come to realize that this summer:
it's summer throughout here

30. I’ve come to realize heartbreak is:
heartbreaking

31. I’ve come to realize that the last person i liked:
last people seems more applicable lol!

32.I’ve come to realize that my brothers:
are non existence

33. I’ve come to realize that crying:
is a good way to moisture eyes and tell myself that i am empathetic afterall

34. I’ve come to realize that death:
is a natural occurence...complicated feelings towards it...

35. I’ve come to realize that if I’m sick:
i will still blog

36. I’ve come to realize when I’m bored:
i will just blame myself for making myself feel bored

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home