Thursday, April 09, 2009

In memory of Kutner..



Dr Kutner was gone! in House, not in reality...just when i started to like his character and there he went...shooting himself off *CRIES* will never forget how he used the analogy of gryffindor and slytherine in diagnosis...and how he set a patient on fire...and how supersitious he was!! i cant believe he is not gg to be in the show anymore!! did you know so long it took me to accept this new team haha shall not be too agitated lol life goes on! good luck with white house

went for a mangrove practical on tuesday...and for the first time in my nus life, someone initiated to take a group photo...thanks to yu, i had proven my existence in NUS hahaha at least i got a decent picture to show that "HEY! i really did study in Science and i DID attend class"


my groupmates...i may not know every single one of them and ya i cant even remember the names of some...but in the practical as long as i have a question, whoever stands beside me will answer me so it's a pretty nice feeling :)

there are people that i walk pass very frequently, remember the face, even know some of their names but still remain not acquainted...i wish that i could be a more active person instead of being more passive but i am who i am lol...if i have put in more effort to make more friends, my facebook will have more friends! lol! tat's not the point!!! anyway, i will certainly return a smile if some familar faces smile at me hahaz...

oh i signed the contract for teaching...heez not certain if i can be someone great but hey will try to make a difference :P dun sound like me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home