Sunday, December 28, 2008

squaddies

*photos with courtesy of phoebe and elaine*

every gathering with squaddies is always filled with joy and laughter!! totally enjoyed this belated x'mas celebration at jia xin's place with

jia xin, ziting, ching huey, shu hui, elaine, phoebe, vahidha, humairah, yee chien and lisa!!

i'm really glad that i have them to light up my life lol i'm not joking ok! i'm blogging with a serious tone and a smile on my face *i'm so sweet*

food and present!






orh i forgot to take the pic of xingqi's tiramisu!! i had to admit that the tiramisu is nice haha RECIPE RECIPE!! for a tiramisu lover like me, i think it was great! keep up the good work! and of cos i had once again received great feedback for my sandwiches lol everybody tell me it's nice lol ok i'll make again!








more xingqi got no voice...we all missed her 'silent night'!! i totally love my expression upon receiving my x'mas gift frm elaine!! look at the sparkle in my eyes lol!




3388!! haha choose picture 1 or 2!!! the photo with most votes will be our new album cover! lol!!

after some of them left, we played charades, pictionary...

towards the end...DR TAY (protect identity hahaz u all know who la) just lose it hahaha her sanity! she started drawing weird pictures and asking us to guess what she's trying to draw and i acty joined her lol thnx to xingqi and jiaxin who are so supportive of us throughout the game



oh and dr tay showed her artistic side by drawing portraits of us!!

look at lisa!! hahaha she looked like some 2D objects hohoho! and ziting with half her leg gone lol...compare it to out original pose



haha i totally enjoyed my day! just spending like almost one day at a fren's place talking abt nonsense and GOSSIPS!! who can do without gossips?! hahaz and i shall end my blog with this question...

"SO who is the one getting married on tuesday??"

LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home