Saturday, December 20, 2008

hair

i cut and dyed my hair today...

i told pple tat i will be dyeing my hair black and of course!!

I DIDNT dye it black! LOL i felt like i've betrayed jolin tsai hahaz but i'm fickle-minded lol

new color: intense blonde with a bit of ash brown...dun ask me what is that color...i oso dunno but i juz know it looks nice! hahaz

and i still bot treatment and cream for my hair! *pocket burnt* but it's buy one get one free mah!! difficult to resist to that promotion!!

amanda asked if i wan to perm my hair and i will look like a japanese lol!! i realized she like to use the word "look like japanese" to get me to change a hairdo lol but i dun think i will perm ba...i v scared it will screwed up lol! at most use a curler...which is reversible :)

and thnx for sk's info...i'm watching A Double Shot At Love now, Rikki and vikki the bisexual identical twins...haha i tot A Single Shot At Love with tila tequila was bad enough...this is worse lol!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home