Wednesday, December 17, 2008

filina birthday

filina's birthday celebration at PS! with iris, huimin, sze han and yijun :)

yijun specially came back from china to celebrate fil's birthday...pretty touching :)

photos...

filina and yijun on the bus!



at ichiban! yijun and the rest of us :)



yijun reading the menu and eating her favourite ginger :)



yijun's enjoying her food :)




my favourite rochor beancurd!!! and so is yijun's!!

why we took so much pictures of yijun? this is probably because yijun is especially quiet and so much more adorable today :) LOL!!! anyway we had fun taking all those photos!!

anyway some matters to clarify...
1) i am not a lizard!! minmin and szehan pls slap each other and wake up lol
2) i am not mean to minmin!!! i nv say anything!! my words are distorted!! u know rite min min?? hahahaz dun boycott me *sobs*
3) last time...what i put in my mouth is called braces not DENTURES!
4) i dun enjoy LS! hahahaz slowly go think what is LS ba hahahaz

random photos of cycling trip and mairah's bday



me and ziting!! my longest buddy!!


i luv my classic expression!! LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home