Sunday, May 25, 2008

grrrrrrrrrr

let me vent my frustration first........WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanted to update about my life, my colleagues bonding session, my mini bdae celebration with gy, hq and yf and when i reach for my phone in bag, i realised it's gone.

i'm very sure that i din misplace my phone, becos i was still calling my father abt where he is on the road and i took the phone into the car. cos i was about to puke, so my papa ask me go up first and he parked the car. when the lift was abt to close, a couple stopped the lift. i recognize this couple cos previous time when i was in the lift wif my mama, i saw them once before already. and i told my mama tat time that the woman looks very weird cos when they saw the both of us in the lift, she got the "shld i or shld i not come in look" and she looks super suspicious. and today i see them again but since i was abt to puke, i juz took the same lift as them. it's partly my fault to put my phone at such a conspicious spot and din hold my bag tight enuff. and i din feel anything suspicious when they are so near behind me. i'm so stupid and i only realized my phone is missing when i finish puking cum bathing...i was still so confident that i left the phone in the car la!! when my papa say cannot find i was like what?! ok fine it's gone......i vented my frustration and what to do? it's lost la! the nice hp pouch tat ck gave me for x'mas is lost too la! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

WHOEVER PICKED IT, WATCH OUT! DO THINGS AGAINST UR CONSCIENCE (IF U EVER HAF ONE TO START WITH)! I BELIEVE IN KARMA! ok enuff.......i shall let it go...so it will be easier on me........

anyway thnx gy, hq and yf for celebrating my bday way in advance :) though i v scared of sparklers but the shape is really very nice hahaz and though i always feel like puking (in fact i puked) after eating with u all, i still luv u all hahaz! it's becos i laughed too much tat's y i puked. and gy is my bday planner!!! she's all prepared!! haha the CREW! i expected a v exciting party ahead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home