Sunday, May 11, 2008

happy mother's day

Happy mother's day! had a fully packed day...in the afternoon we went for lunch at parkway and shopping!!! i bot a pair of jeans and a dress!!! somehow i'm like more happy than my mother on mother's day hahahaz...

oh at parkway i saw one of my sec sch teacher, Mr XXX haha protect his identity so i smsed meiqi...

june: QI! i saw ur mr XXX and his family!! he seemed to age a little hahaz
qi: lol! heng ar i never marry him! u can have him wahaha

when i saw this reply, i laughed out loud wahahahaz! ok meiqi is the funniest person in the world! durh not everytime though hahahaz i'm funnier sometimes yeah!

went my aunt's house! she just came back from london not too long ago from visiting my cousin...and she got mi a jacket!! i felt so remembered hahahaz!! i wan to go london oso!!!

anyway went out for dinner with grandma...i'm like so full!! so after driving my grandma home, the whole family went to wash car wahahaha! my mama say i eat too much and shld do sth today...the thing is she forces me to eat la!!! when i'm not hungry........grrrrr....anyway good exercise

i'm excited abt my hongkong trip in july with frens!!! woosh!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home