Monday, February 25, 2008

hate

there's a reason why i dislike dentists....

one moment they can tok and joke wif u, another moment they make ur mouth ache like OUCH!!! i got went cleaning and teeth extraction today...the teeth extraction is now still ok cos my mouth is still numb....the cleaning kills!!!! I HATE IT!!!! thank goodness i brought masks out with mi so i no need to show other pple my mouth whahaha so clever of mi!

btw i took part in the Liberal Arts and Culture Appreciation Camp (LACAC)‏ yesterday night...it's a pity that i cant stay overnight because of my dental appt! but nevertheless i could experience the power of ART in the few hours that was spent!

how i wish i cld join for the drawing and singing!!! hahahaz!!

saturday another round of extraction cum putting on the braces!!! wish mi luck!! my mouth is aching now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home