Friday, February 08, 2008

happy cny!!

GONG XI FA CAI!!!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!! totally in the cny mood thanks to the red packets recieved!! hahaz

yesterday cny eve, went to chinatown point "Di Mao Guan" to have reunion dinner with my family and relatives! the food serving speed is like a rocket...super fast cos they still got a last batch of pple having reunion dinner at like 10 plus *shocked* hahaz it's more of a reunion supper. Under the leadership of my cousin, the whole bunch of us went to Loyang Dua Bei Gong Temple there to recieve the God of Fortune hahaz...it's super happening there!!! got performances and fireworks!!! i took a video of the fireworks!!

went home at about 1 plus...super tired heez

today i wore my new dress!!! hahaz yeah happy!! and i tried putting on my cousin's eye liner....oh dear i think i will get addicted to it!!! *faint* din take a lot of pictures....but let me show u some random pics of mi and my beloved pencil case, boscow!!!


that's me!!! hahaz happy happy!!



see!! boscow appearing on the coverpage of 8days and telescope!!! the next big thing wor!!! i'm his manager!!



my cute cow!!!
i gave him a bath, and a day of rest so that he can visit his cousins!! namely da niu and xiao niu!!!

haha this is totally random!! my cousin's wedding like last year but i only got this photo today heez...

tomolo shall go visiting again!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home