Sunday, January 20, 2008

calligraphy

went auntie's place after tuition weee!!! i got my pay!! finally!!! and i got my grey colored contacts which i will wear during cny hahahaz...

and nick ask mi to do his calligraphy homework wahahaz...i was like wooo do i look like i excel in calligraphy...but then i realised i anyhow write is still better than him wahahaz...i took up calligraphy class before in primary sch...but i practised in pencil then and the hod of chinese pasted my work on the "nobody will ever notice" noticeboard hahaz i dropped out before i can start using the brush...anyway my work is not too bad but in the end my pappy helped nick to write...let mi show u all my work!!! hahaz





not bad right??? these are the better ones hahahaz...and my father's work
this is the mess we created wahahaz!!


bot a dress for new year!!! and need to study!! jia you!! hahaz anyway i'm practising yoga at home wahahz...last time i did and i fell asleep but now i think it's not tat bad, v relaxing and destress!! i will try to be as flexible as jolin wahahahaz!!! maybe 10 years down the road hohoz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home